time to time, this page will be updated to notify the status of new
releases, products and project ideas. Please visit again to learn more
about new developments
- 16th April 2006 - WET version 0.8, a major improvement over the first version is released
- 1st April 2006 - Qantom Software partners with Thwameva Technologies for WET Development
August 2005 - Qantom Software releases first version of WET, a web
automation tool to the opensource community under the BSD license
March 2005 - St. George Bank, one of Australia's Leading Bank, adopts Qantom's XML Repository Manager, as the preferred automated test-scripting methodology
Febraury 2004 - DOR Parser is the winner Mercury Interactive’s
solution of the week. This was the first Quicktest solution that was
selected as the Solution of the week.
- 5th January 2004 - XML Repository Manager released.
- 15th December 2003 - Evolution of the idea of Qantom test solutions, a family of free test automation products
- 1st August 2003 - Concept of using an XML Repository for Descriptive Programming rolled out to the Quicktest user community.